Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oops...


The previous post was supposed to be posted at The Church.
Dumb ol' me. I bow in humility.


This was supposed to be here:

You can't control other people. Not even a little; not a smidge. Every man and woman is their own sailing vessel powered by their own thoughts, emotions and imagination. You can't improve their smile, nor even add to their woes, unless, at some level, they let you.
So, does that pretty much clear up the affect others can have on you?
You rule -

Just don't let them know you're ticklish...

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww Clance very sound advise from a very samrt woman. Thanks you.

Nancy said...

Smart

Angeleyes said...

You are so right in what you said. No one can control our lives unless we let them. Thank you for reminding me of something I already knew but at times forget. I'd like to post this on my blog if you don't mind.

PJ said...

Great post. I like what you said and it is so true. It happened to me just recently.

Babs said...

the ticklish thing is the secret!! ;)

chattymoon2012 said...

I have been watching all the Alice in Wonderland illustrations. Did I ever say that was one of my favourite childhood books? And did you see my Cheshire Cat that Denise hooked up for me?[OK I have to ask. Please translate "other things" It bugs me everytime I visit :-o ] *chuckle*