Wednesday, January 25, 2006
I haven't felt like blogging much. I am changing my house around as much as my blog. And no...I am not done with it. This blue is not soothing to me...it's agitating. I am a purple girl...I like the water picture but that's it. So yes... it will be going bye-bye.. I need to talk to Denise I guess and see if she can do what I want.
I found these posts about cats in a NASCAR forum. Stole them to share with you. 1. After dark, all cats are jaguars...
2. Never *ever* try to baptize a cat.
3. Cats are smarter than dogs. You cannot get a cat to pull a sled.
4. A cat knows your every thought. It doesn't care. But it knows .
5. If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I will put shoes on my cat ...
6. Most people with cats, know they are being controlled.That's the horror of it ...
7. Never try to out stubborn a cat .
8. Thousands of years ago ,humans worshiped the cat . They have not forgotten this . .
9. Whenever I bathe my cat, it takes an hour to get the fur off of my tongue.
10. I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.
11. Picture of a fat tabby on a couch , looking at his owner, "My species domesticated your species... "
Cat Wake-up Method
6:00 am. Cat is snoring at end of bed.
6:15 am. I make a bathroom trip.
Cat is still snoring.
6:45 am. I fall back to sleep. Cat is waking up.
6:48 am. Cat is on my pillow, staring at me.
6:49 am. Cat stare has drilled a hole in my head. I wake up, but feign unconsciousness.
6:50 am. Cat is onto me. He knows a faker. Cat meows VERY softly. I ignore cat.
6:51 am. Cat meows more loudly. I ignore cat.
6:52 am. Cat places nose in my ear and meows loudly. Eardrum ruptures. I tell cat to go wake up husband.
6:53 am. Cat approaches unsuspecting husband. Cat stares at husband intently. Husband has no cat radar, therefore continues to sleep.
6:54 am. Cat sits on husband's chest. Husband continues sleeping.
6:55 am. Cat leans forward and meows softly. Husband sleeps on.
6:56 am. Cat meows more loudly. He is ignored.
6:57 am. Cat stands on husbands face. Husband, fearing suffocation, wakes up.
6:58 am. Husband stupidly asks, "What do you want, cat?" Cat proceeds to yank mini blinds off wall and point outside.
7:00 am. Husband lets cat out
Our old cat wakes us up all night long lately. He keeps walking on our heads and biting at our hair. Cute the first time, not so cute at 2 AM, the 10th time. We shut the door last night and he was not a happy camper for awhile. Meowed and howled for a few minutes. Tried to open the door with his paw. Stuck his whole leg under the door and did the sound he used when he is looking for us (you know the little chortle sound a mother cat uses when she calls her kittens?) and finally gave up until 5 AM.
I felt bad but JEESH, we both have enough sleep issues as it is with out Mouser.