Wednesday, April 05, 2006

On my garden santuary wish list...

I love yard work and gardening and Spring. I have created my own little santuary in the backyard. Peaceful, private...my little haven.
I love elves and fairies. I have found the sweetest most beautiful and realisistic little guys for my garden. Elves that really speak to both my and Dale's hearts and personalities. There are quite a few of them. I think I will treat myself to them one at a time...No, on second thought, I need them all at once. Take a look at them and some of the other fine and unique objects of delight
here.

Make sure you check out the cute little weanie babies while your there too.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Clance' I got side-tracked. I went to that Gnome site and got carried away and forgot to come back and comment. Do you know anything about how Babs can get her blogs back? I wish I knew more about computers. I feel so useless, Everybody has to do things for me...anyway, when you get everything set up please post a picture of all those gnomes taking a dump!hehehehe

yellowdoggranny said...

that is hysterical...i want the one that will repeat messages..want it to say 'GET THE FUCK OFF THE GRASS'...oh, i want one of those soooo bad....