Thursday, March 23, 2006

An inside look into my life ...

RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!

So I went to my storage unit this morning....and well... let's just say I am not happy camper and the manager of the place that I have paid $145.00 a fucking month to store my stuff safely for nearly 2 years knows it.
It has only been a little over a month since I was there last.
I opened my door .... the smell hit me...and there was mold all over the walls. All over my stuff.
AND there were also MICE droppings ALL OVER.
Needless to say I got a moving truck my stuff all out of there and in my back yard and I will be sorting through it non stop til I am done, working off my RAGE.
I probably won't post here again until Monday, unless I need to do some more venting. I will be posting at The Church tho as it is Bristol weekend and I need to do my scope's and another movee of the week about my NASCAR Men of Daring vs. The Aliens. If you haven't seen all of the saga, you can do a search of the blog posts on Aliens and it will catch you up to where we are.


Buh-bye for now.
Chin up....Tit's out.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oye.. that would stink....

Hope all is well with you... Lcuk did not have you this past weekend and St. Patty's Day it seems. No worries though I am sure good things are to come!

Linda said...

YOU moved all your shit outta there? Before you took pictures and grabbed the owner of that place around the neck????Before you called the cops and told them you wanted back every penny you paid for the past 2 years because all your stuff was moldy and had rat shit over it??? C'mon, Clance', I taught you better than that :0 Get out there and raise some hell! (pay no mind to me. I'm still steaming over the Dubya thingy)

yellowdoggranny said...

i agree with chatty..asses to be kicked...take pictures now and go back to shed and take pictures if they havent cleaned it up.and then kick his ass.


(giggling and snorting over chin up ...tits out...)

Clance' McClannahan said...

**Snortin back....**

Astronaut said...

Certainly doesn't sound like the best of situations! But as jackiesue sais "Chin up tits out" is the best advice.